Thanks for stopping by Fractional CTO Report. I'm Joe Scharf and have been working with many early to mid stage technology startups in a fractional CTO or tech leadership capacity for over 15 years. In this blog I discuss fractional CTO topics and my experiences working with various startups in a technical leadership capacity.
Fractional CTO Consulting
I typically work for early stage startups, helping them go from "zero to one" and avoid costly mistakes. If you are a startup looking for experienced part-time technical leadership, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch. I also work with a group of fractional CTOs and have partnerships with several product and development agencies and practitioners that I can leverage based on your needs.
- Founder and CxO advisory and coaching services
- Defining business vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Recruiting software engineers
- Building and scaling engineering department, teams, and processes from zero developers and beyond
- Engineering and product management
In addition, I'm an active full stack developer and builder. While I typically don't recommend having your fractional CTO write code, I stay current with technology and development and am very comfortable discussing, evaluating, and solving technical problems. Some projects and apps I've been working on:
- DBSnapper - Sanitized Database Snapshots for faster development
Other places you can find me on the internet:
- Personal Blog